Our class graduates come from a diverse background.
Anyone who is coachable, decisive, and resourceful is welcome.
July 3rd-Aug 7th 2018 Pictured
Sept 4th-Oct 9th 2018 Pictured
Nov 8th-Dec 20th 2018 Pictured
Jan 3rd-Feb 7th 2019 Pictured
Mar 7th-Apr 11th 2019 Pictured
Apr 25th-May 30th 2019 In session
Jun 6th-Jul 18th 2019 Enroll Now!
Upon successful completion of 6-Week INTRO ACTING ACCELERATOR™
students may request an interview to be considered for
Advanced Scene Study/Monologues and
Master Scene Study On-Camera Class
6-Week INTRO ACTING ACCLERATOR™
Welcome to the most advanced and comprehensive introduction to acting in the greater Philadelphia region. Speed up your acting!
If you are brand new to acting or have some experience and are having trouble booking paid work this is your class. You will gain clarity and learn:
- The most important first step you can take as an actor to ensure success
- All of the responsibilities of the professional actor including how to be a solopreneur - Very Important!
- How to get over nervousness and how to use it to your advantage
- How to tap into the most powerful strategy to accelerate your acting journey
No other acting class, studio or school in this region teaches this!
- How to create real momentum in acting that leads to success - Auditioning like an expert
- How to perform a Monologue and a Scene
- How to break into the Philly, NYC, ATL, and Los Angeles markets
There are TPAS students working consistently in all of these markets!
- This is not an all lecture class. You will be performing and learning advanced exercises to propel you forward and make you feel comfortable.
These exercises are not available at in any other class, studio or school in the Philadelphia area.
- Special Bonus: On-Camera Workshop (All elements of acting infront of the camera are discussed)
CLICK "Reserve My Seat Now" Button To Register
-Seating is very limited-
Upon successful completion of 6-Week INTRO ACTING ACCELERATOR™ you will have a one on one evaluation and an invitation to continue
as a member of The Philadelphia Acting Studio's Advanced Scene Study/Monologues and Master Scene Study On-Camera Class may be offered.
Class Starts: Thursday June 6th at 6:30pm!
All INTRO classes feature the identical curriculum and are a pre-requisite for advanced study at the studio.
Teacher: Bernard Glincosky, member SAG-AFTRA, Founding Director/Owner The Philadelphia Acting Studio
Class Dates: Thursday Nights - June 6,13,20,27 through July 11,18
Duration: Six Weeks
Location: 6757 Greene Street, Philadelphia PA 19119 (Plenty of FREE PARKING right out front)