6-Week Intro Acting Accelerator [July 3rd-Aug 7th 2018] Pictured
6-Week Intro Acting Accelerator [Sept 4th-Oct 9th 2018] Pictured
6-Week Intro Acting Accelerator [Nov 8th-Dec 20th 2018] Pictured
6-Week Intro Acting Accelerator [Jan 3rd-Feb 7th 2019] Pictured/In session
6-Week Intro Acting Accelerator [Mar 7th-Apr 11th 2019] Enrolling Now!
Upon successful completion of 6-Week Intro Acting Accelerator ™,
students may request an interview to be considered for
ON-CAMERA MASTER SCENE STUDY CLASS on Monday Nights.
6-WEEK INTRO Acting Accelerator ™
Welcome to the most advanced and comprehensive introduction to acting in the greater Philadelphia region!
If you are brand new to acting or have some experience and are having trouble booking paid work this is your class. You will gain clarity and learn:
- The most important first step you can take as an actor to ensure success
- All of the responsibilities of the professional actor including how to be a solopreneur - Very Important!
- How to get over nervousness and how to use it to your advantage
- How to tap into the most powerful strategy to accelerate your acting journey
No other acting class, studio or school in this region teaches this!
- How to create real momentum in acting that leads to success - Auditioning like an expert
- How to perform a Monologue and a Scene
- How to break into the Philly, NYC, ATL, and Los Angeles markets
There are TPAS students working consistently in all of these markets!
- Special Bonus: A live filmed experience so you will see what its like to be On-Camera!
This is not an all lecture class. You will be performing and learning advanced exercises to propel you forward by making you feel comfortable.
These exercises are not available at other schools in this area.
CLICK "RESERVE MY SEAT NOW" BUTTON TO REGISTER >> SEATING IS VERY LIMITED
Upon successful completion of 6-WEEK INTRO Acting Accelerator ™ you will have a one on one evaluation and an invitation to continue
as a member of The Philadelphia Acting Studio's Advanced Scene Study Dynamics and On-Camera Master Scene Study may be offered.
Class Starts Thursday March 11th at 6:30pm!
-Seats are very limited-
Teacher: Bernard Glincosky, member SAG-AFTRA, Founding Director/Owner The Philadelphia Acting Studio
Class Dates: Thursday Nights - March 7,14,21,28 through April 4,11
Duration: Six Weeks
Location: 6757 Greene Street, Philadelphia PA 19119 (Plenty of FREE PARKING right out front)